Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Little Sista, my current favorite spot for breaky

So I've mention this place as part of my review of The Rabbit Hole and mentioned it was one of my top 3 places for breakfast. Tucked away in Coorparoo is Little Sista Café.

We originally stumbled across it thanks to the recommendations of our friends Will and Kylie, and I think we have been back around 5 times in the last 2 months.

So we dropped in nice and early before we hit the shops for Christmas shopping the week before Christmas.

The best thing about this place is the varied menu with some great menu items for vegetarian and those doing low carb diets plus some naughty sweet breakfast, there are a so many things on the menu that say eat me it does make it hard to choose. They also have a great selection of fresh juices:

Check the menu out and tell me your not drooling already





 I went with the Roasted Vegetable Stack which for being a card carrying carnivore is a big thing, I've ordered it about 3 times now.


Both the husband and Uncle Ad's ordered the "Little Sista" breakfast, which is basically a build your own breakfast.




 I can also vouch for the Scrambled Eggs which were yummo and for the kids the hungry caterpillar pancakes is super cute.



Little Sista on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment